Looking for resources for Black History month, Valentine’s Day, or President’s Day? I’ve got a few for you!
First off, check out the Nearpod Library for many pre-made activities to use with students NOW! Open Nearpod, click on Nearpod Library in the left menu, and then type what you are looking for in the search bar. Here are a few examples of what you can find there:
- Use Virtual Reality to explore the legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Experience an interactive presentation on President’s Day
- Take a virtual field trip to learn about Abraham Lincoln
- Learn the history of Valentine’s Day
I have created a folder of February Nearpod activities for K-5. If you’d like a copy of the resources I’ve gathered, please fill out this form, and I will send the folder your way.
Check out these fun activities brought to you by Eric Curts at Control Alt Achieve! These activities are a fun way to encourage writing in the elementary classroom, and are easily shared with others for a collaborative experience. They are very easily embedded into Schoology, as well!
- Valentine Rebus Story
- Valentine Magnetic Poetry
- Valentine Greeting Card
- Build a Snowman
- Rainbow Drawings with Jamboard (Great for art teachers!)
If you have questions, please let us know! Also, feel free to make a Tech Coach appointment if you would like further training in Nearpod.