Here’s how to import a quiz from another teacher’s class into your own course on Moodle (iLearn):
- Start in the class into which you would like to import the activity*.
- Click the Course Management button (three gears button at the top left).
- Under Course Settings, click Import.
- Select the course to import from (*You must have the role of teacher or collaboration share in the course you are attempting to import from. If you do not currently hold one of these roles in the course you wish to import from, you will need to ask the owner of the course to add you as a user with either of the two roles.)
- Uncheck all the boxes EXCEPT “Include activities and resources” and “Include question bank”. Hit Next.
- In the next screen, select None to uncheck all the boxes, then select the topic name above the activity AND the name of the activity. Click Next.
- Click Perform import.