What I do
The Tech Coach is charged with helping teachers integrate technology into their instruction to increase valuable learning opportunities for students. I support teachers by:
- designing and facilitating professional learning opportunities in-person, virtually and asynchronously
- consulting with teachers during their prep time
- co-teaching, co-planning, and modeling lessons
- co-chairing the district’s Technology Advisory Committee (TAC)
- sharing resources and ideas through email and on the Tech Coach Blog
Who we are
Amy Gwizdz is a 25-year veteran teacher in the Dearborn Public Schools. She has taught first through fifth grades, Tech-Lit, reading intervention, and is a trained Reading Recovery teacher. She has served in the Tech Coach role for 8 years.
Amy is a graduate of the University of Michigan-Dearborn (B.A. in Elementary Education) and Marygrove College (Masters in the Art of Teaching). She also earned her Reading Recovery certificate from Western Michigan University.
Email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.