The Tech Coaches have been busy creating a new page for our blog, entitled Google Tips and Tricks. This page is arranged by Google app, and is loaded with tips and tricks for teachers using Google Apps for Education.
Some information provided includes:
- How to print your Google Cal
- Ways to use polling in Google Classroom
- A tool for reading your Google Docs out loud
- How to add expiration dates to your Google Drive docs
- Adding custom features to your Google Forms
- How to undo a sent email in Gmail
- Things you can do in Excel that you can also do in Sheets
Please take some time and peruse our tips and tricks page, and if you have anything you’d like us to add, let us know!