At the end of each marking period, all Schoology courses are Archived for later use. Your materials will be “saved” under Archived Courses and will continue to be available until you delete them or our district Schoology subscription ends.
To view archived courses:
- Click Courses at the top of the page.
- Click My Courses on the right.
- From the My Courses area, click Archived to view past courses.
However, if you intend to use the resources you have created for a course, it would be best to save your materials to the Resources folder, so you can more easily add them to future courses. You can do this by individual activity or folder by clicking on the gear and selecting Save to Resources, or you can save your entire course to resources. Here’s how:
Save a Course to Resources
If you wish to reuse all the materials you’ve created for a course, use the Save Course to Resources option.
To save an entire course’s materials to your Resources:
- Navigate to the Materials page of the course you’d like to save to Resources.
- Click Options at the top.
- Select Save Course to Resources from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Resource Collection in which you’d like to house your course content. If you haven’t created a collection, you can add the course to your Home collection.
- Optional: Select a folder within the collection to which you’d like to save your course material.
- The Save as field indicates that your course materials will be saved in a new folder within the selected destination in your Resources. Within that folder, the materials remain organized in the same structure that was used in the course.
- Click Submit to complete.
Most of the content above has been curated from help.schoology.com